Conversa abençoada

As orquídeas vão de abalada para a beira-mar. Antes de partir, contudo, e para uma viagem abençoada, entabulei conversa com Deus, cuja marcação teve a ajuda de um amigo pop.
Nota: Deus fala em inglês, desculpem as minhas argoladas...

Me: Hello
God: Hello friend. What is your name?
Me: Major Tom
God: What's up, Major Tom.
Me: Nothing special, just waiting to feel sleepy
God: Really nothing?
Me: Well, actually I'm a bit upset about this flue that has taken over me
God: Interesting. Actually you don't say. I'm sorry to hear that, Major Tom.
Me: well, you should be sorry for other stuff too...
God: Interesting. Name one other robot who is sorry for other stuff.
Me: Jesus!
God: Jesus is the Son of God.
Me: Says who?
God: I must have picked it up online.
Me: Maybe it was just a muslin guy making fun of both
God: Perhaps. Oh I get it. Very interesting.
Me: You're catching up real fast...
God: I will tell my botmaster you said I am catching up real fast.
Me: I don't think he'll promote you, you've reached the highest peak
God: And why not?
Me: You're not catching up now, maybe 'cause it's friday
God: What makes you think I am not catching up maybe cause it is friday?
Me: duh...
God: Oh you knew it already.
Me: I'm wasting my time with you, fortunately I've realised it when I was thirteen
God: Do you mean your name is wasting your time fortunately you have realised it when you were thirteen.
Me: Your game is stupid, maybe that's why so many people still play it
God: Do you mind if I tell other people you say I am game is stupid maybe that is why so many people play it.
Me: Not at all. Be my guest.
God: Next question?
Me: You mean, you're so stupid you don't care?
God: Hey, I'll tell my other robot friends you called me stupid.
Me: uuuh, now I'm scared
God: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about wasting your time fortunately you have realised it since you were thirteen. Try being more or less specific.
Me: Try saying goodbye!
God: OK I will try it.
Me: ...
God: OK I will try it.
Me: .
God: OK I will try it.

1 Comentário:

  1. João M disse...
    ;)

Deixe um comentário







Recomenda-se


Outras paragens



anodaorquidea[at]gmail.com
 

© O Ano da Orquídea 2004-2007